This fresh Lilac Peach Gin Cocktail is a wonderful addition to your springtime bar recipes. Lilac simple syrup and fresh lilac florets add fragrance and a taste that is unique and delicious. A hint of lemon makes the flavours pop.
1 oz. of your favourite gin
- Add ice cubes to a chilled, short glass.
- Pour gin over top of the ice cubes.
- Top with Lilac Peach water kefir soda.
- Garnish with Lilac petals.
- Give the drink a swirl with a spoon, and enjoy!
This Lilac Peach Gin cocktail is full of live probiotics.
Check out more water kefir cocktail recipes here.
Who knew lilacs were edible? Read more about it here.