MAKES: about 4 cups
4 cups first ferment
1/4 cup finely chopped apricots
1/4 cup raspberries
Opt. 5 leaves of mint
- Make the first ferment and leave the jar in a warm place for 24-48 hours.
- Strain the grains and add the ingredients to the green swivel top bottle with the first ferment water kefir.
- Add to the green swivel top bottle with the first ferment water kefir.
- Seal up the green swivel top bottle and leave it in a warm place for 24 hours for the second ferment.
- Open slowly, strain and enjoy!
NEED TO KNOW:
This Apricot Raspberry soda will give your immune system a boost of over 30 billion LIVE probiotics, magnesium, B vitamins, vitamin C, folate, vitamin K, electrolytes, enzymes and antioxidants.
Refrigerate immediately. It can last there for up to 8 weeks before it turns to vinegar.