Apricot Raspberry Water Kefir Soda Recipe
Apricots and raspberries ripen at the same time and we love how the jammy softness of this combination flavours water kefir with the taste of early summer.
MAKES: about 4 cups
4 cups first ferment
1/4 cup finely chopped apricots
1/4 cup raspberries
Opt. 5 leaves of mint
- Make the first ferment and leave the jar in a warm place for 24-48 hours.
- Strain the grains and add the ingredients to the swivel top bottle with the first ferment water kefir.
- Add to the swivel top bottle with the first ferment water kefir.
- Seal the bottle and leave it in a warm place for 24 hours for the second ferment.
- Open slowly, strain and enjoy!
NEED TO KNOW:
This Apricot Raspberry soda will give your immune system a boost of over 30 billion LIVE probiotics, magnesium, B vitamins, vitamin C, folate, vitamin K, electrolytes, enzymes and antioxidants.
Refrigerate immediately. It can last there for up to 8 weeks before it turns to vinegar.