Cocktail revival – a classic drink of a generation surfaces again as one of the most popular cocktails for hot summer nights. A traditional Moscow mule cocktail in a copper mug makes this gingery drink super cold and refreshing. Made with ginger beer water kefir, this cocktail is a snap to prepare.
First time hearing about water kefir? Try our Simple Starter Kit with special shipping flat rate of $10CAD and find out all the health benefits for yourself!
MOSCOW MULE COCKTAIL RECIPE
MAKES: 1 serving
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 c. ginger beer water kefir
- ice cubes
- lime wedge
- mint leaves (optional)
- Add the first 3 ingredients into a copper mule mug, or a cold glass. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Add ice cubes and garnish with lime wedge and mint leaves
- Drink immediately
GOOD TO KNOW:
- An icy drink in a copper cup offers an extra cool sensation
- The Moscow Mule was invented in 1941 and commonly served in a copper cup