Strawberry Peach Water Kefir Soda Recipe
Strawberries are a great source of vitamin C and are a great source of antioxidants. Not only is this recipe brimming with health benefits but it would make for an amazing sangria! The strawberries and the peaches ferment and make for a delicious addition to your drink. Add a bit of white wine and mint and you have a lovely sangria!
Strawberry Peach Water Kefir Recipe
MAKES: about 4 cups
4 cups first ferment
1/4 cup chopped strawberries
1/4 cup chopped peaches
option: 5 mint leaves
- Make the first ferment and leave the jar in a warm place for 24-48 hours.
- Strain the grains and add the ingredients to the swivel top bottle with the first ferment water kefir.
- Add to the swivel top bottle with the first ferment water kefir.
- Seal up the swivel top bottle and leave it in a warm place for 24 hours for the second ferment.
- Open slowly, strain and enjoy!
NEED TO KNOW:
This Strawberry Peach water kefir soda will give your immune system a boost of over 30 billion live probiotics, magnesium, B vitamins, vitamin C, folate, vitamin K, electrolytes, enzymes and antioxidants.
Refrigerate immediately. It can last there for up to 8 weeks before it turns to vinegar.